Clients that I have coached through recovery have reported and experienced the following benefits:
- Have helped reduce or eliminate relapse.
- Helped “bridge” the gap between the client and family for recovery resources.
- Help Empower clients in order to move them beyond recovery, from “Recovery to Discovery”.
- Recovery Coaches make themselves accessible via text, phone and email throughout recovery, even during critical times (“triggers”, holidays, special occasions.)
- Recovery Coaches take a non-biased approach to recovery and Substance Use Disorder; in fact, most recovery coaches have been personally challenged with substance use and have many years of sobriety behind them.
- Discovery of Life purpose Beyond Recovery.
- More “Life” confidence with career, family, health and relationships.
- More awareness of their recovery!